maanantai 23. marraskuuta 2015

Vuokatti rally 8th of August 2015

A couple of months and the Peugeot was in a rally again. This time we were rallying in the middle of Finland in Vuokatti, Sotkamo. Finland is so long from South to North that even though I drove 577km from my home in Helsinki to Vuokatti I should have driven about 100km more to in the halfway into the most Northern part of Finland. Anyway in my eyes we were North enough. Vuokatti was me and Antton’s third rally together and we were determined to see the finish line this time. I personally had three retirements in a row so seeing the finish line would be a luxury.

Scrutineering in Vuokatti. Peugeot looking like a car again :)


The rally ended up being a short one once again. No we didn’t retire luckily. The rally was supposed to be only 43km long anyway, but the two stages which were to be driven twice got into so bad condition that the organizer canceled the second one. In the end we drove something like 33 stage kilometers and finished second in our class. Nice to finish on the podium, but I felt somehow frustrated to drive 1300km just to codrive three stages.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti